Microsoft Products at UVA
UVA students, Faculty, Staff and Departments: If you are in need of Microsoft 365 or Windows, you are in luck. As a part of the University, you have access to Microsoft products via ITS. Below you will find links and information about Microsoft 365 and Windows for Students, UVA Faculty and Staff, University-owned Devices, as well as Microsoft Home Use Program for personally owned devices. You can also access this information directly by clicking the link below.ITS Microsoft Products
- UVA faculty and staff have access to all Microsoft 365 tools including email and calendaring
- UVA students have access to all Microsoft 365 tools except email and calendaring (and related apps)
- To use Microsoft 365 apps: Sign in with your "computingID@virginia.edu" email at office.com. See Office 365 apps for eligibility information, training, etc.
- To install Office: Sign in at office.com and click the Install Office button at the top right of the screen after signing in
- UVA faculty and staff get Microsoft 365 for their personally owned computer at a substantial price reduction.
- Microsoft Home Use Program (for personal use on personally owned devices)
Learn more about how students, faculty and staff can get Windows.